Digital Learning Cornwall
*** We are now inviting further requests from schools & MATs, offering FREE bespoke support tailored to your needs over coming weeks ***
Drop us a line: hello@DLcornwall.org
Digital Learning Cornwall is the EdTech research & training department of the Aspire Academy Trust. We cut through the hype and jargon to identify technologies that have genuine impact in education, including real-world implementation and practical detail.
FREE CPD bookings now available
Access FREE for all events due to DfE-funded, EdTech Demonstrator School status. Please see individual event details for further info
We are proud to be part of the Department for Education's EdTech Demonstrator Programme.
The programme, now in its second year, has switched away from the focus on remote learning, to the many ways that schools can modernise how they work - and enhance classroom practice - with easy-to-access, affordable technologies.
Recent & upcoming online events:
Tapestry for all staff levels and requirements
EdTech Leadership & Strategy for your school
School & MAT IT Infrastructure - choices forward
Microsoft Excel & Forms for school admin
Cyber-security for schools
Explore Seesaw in context Classroom learning and Homework
EdTech Maths: Explore tools that have genuine impact
Google Classroom and additional tools
Seneca Learning: Knowledge Retrieval In-Action
Book Creator: Classroom writing & school communication
We are now looking for further schools to work with directly over coming weeks.
As primary classroom and infrastructure specialists we can offer you:
* Exciting, OFSTED-ready teaching & learning provision across school curriculums
* A unique approach that balances tech & traditional pedagogy: the blended approach that schools and parents are looking for
* We prioritise maximum gains and understand implicitly that teaching staff tend not to be tech specialists. We know that simplicity and reliability are vital to make a true difference.
* Necessarily opinionated, face-to-face / online guidance and time-effective training
* Experienced infrastructure and move-to-the-cloud knowledge; including internet connections, filtering, networking, MIS, communications and security
* We advise within realistic and sustainable budgets - indeed our approach saves schools time and money over the short, medium and long term
* We take pride in tailoring to specific school & MAT needs at speed, removing tech jargon and complexity along the way
Do plug into our services and DfE-funded opportunities while they are available.