Digital Learning Cornwall
Digital Learning Cornwall is the EdTech research & training department of the Aspire Academy Trust, offering CPD across school digital strategy and a fully collated Computing curriculum. We cut through the hype and jargon to identify technologies that have genuine impact in education, including real-world implementation and practical detail.
Drop us a direct line:
We are proud of the work we have achieved over the last 10+ years, including as one of the first DfE EdTech Demonstrator settings. Our experience allows us to set out digital strategies for schools that are practical and workable for every staff member, not just the tech savvy.
As primary classroom and infrastructure specialists, we can offer you:
* A FREE Computing curriculum that works for all teaching staff, not just specialists.
* Exciting, OFSTED-ready teaching & learning provision across your school curriculum.
* A unique approach that balances tech & traditional pedagogy: the blended approach that schools and parents find most suitable.
* We prioritise maximum gains and understand implicitly that teaching staff tend not to be tech specialists. We know that simplicity and reliability are vital to make a true difference.
* Necessarily opinionated, face-to-face & online guidance. Time-effective training to move staff forwards at speed.
* Experienced infrastructure and move-to-the-cloud knowledge; including internet connections, filtering, networking, MIS, communications and security.
* We advise within realistic and sustainable budgets - indeed our approach will save schools time and money over the short, medium and long term.
* We take pride in tailoring to specific school & MAT need, removing tech jargon and complexity along the way.