Best Practice Network Teacher Training
As part of the Aspire Academy Trust’s commitment to offering a breadth of choice for teacher training, we are working with our partners at Best Practice Network by offering placements for their trainees in Cornwall from September 2024.
Best Practice Network are a national training provider specialising in the education sector and we also work with them on leadership development, the early career teacher framework and apprenticeships.
Applications for teacher training with Best Practice Network are now open.
- Full-time postgraduate fee-funded training delivered by Best Practice Network
- National training provider
- Two courses available: Primary (3-7), Primary (5-11) (both qualify to teach across primary)
- Duration – one year (September-July)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) only
- Fees: £8500
- 1.5 hours of mentoring each week
- Hybrid delivery
- Centre-based training 1 day/week (online and face to face)
- School-based 4 days/week
- Placements in Aspire Academy Trust Schools
- Primary 3-7: one placement in KS1, one placement in Reception
- Primary 5-11: one placement in KS1, one placement in KS2
- GCSEs in English, maths and science at Grade C or above, or Grades 4-9 under the new GCSE grade system, or equivalent.
- A first degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, which must be a 2:2 or above (this can be achieved or pending), or equivalent.
School experience is strongly recommended though not essential.
Applications & More Information
- Apply to Best Practice Network. Course codes: Primary (3-7) F119 / Primary (5-11) W175
- Full course information - Primary 3-7
- Full course information - Primary 5-11
If you think you are ready to apply, you can do this through the DfE's Apply Service.