National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
Aspire Academy Trust is proud to be working with Best Practice Network (BPN) to deliver the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) to colleagues across Cornwall and the wider South West. The NPQs are a suite of qualifications accredited by the Department for Education for school leaders.
- For those who lead or aspire to lead the development of teachers in school.
- For those who lead or aspire to lead the teaching of a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
- For those who lead or aspire to lead behaviour or pupil wellbeing.
- For those who lead or aspire to lead English.
- For leaders with cross-school responsibilities, or those who aspire to do this.
- For those leading a nursery setting, or EYFS Leads overseeing a nursery setting, or those who aspire to.
- For current or aspiring Headteachers or Heads of School with responsibility for leading a school.
- For leaders who are or aspire to be an executive Headteacher, or who have a Trust CEO role, responsible for leading several schools.
Full details for each of the NPQs, including the registration form and information on funding can be found at https://www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/npq.
The team at Best Practice Network can be contacted through the live-chat function of their website or you can send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, please ensure you select Aspire Academy Trust from the drop-down when prompted. This will help ensure your access to local delivery.