Health and Wellbeing
Aspire Academy Trust is committed to being a mindful organisation that actively values the Health and Wellbeing of everyone in it. This truth informs everything we do and every policy we have.
Every individual has a right to:
- Mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing
- Experience personal achievement
Aspire is dedicated to ensuring these rights are delivered. The trust recognises that employee engagement is critical in ensuring that health and wellbeing provision is meaningful and successful. We are all responsible for creating an organisation that promotes health and wellbeing strategies. Health and Wellbeing strategies are opportunities to advance the Aspire workforce to a distinctive level. Inspirational learning environments can be created with a motivated, valued and dynamic workforce. Health and Wellbeing is core to a first class academy workforce where the pupils will be rewarded with outstanding outcomes.
A meaningful and successful Health & Wellbeing provision involves the engagement of all employees, therefore it is the aim of Aspire Academy Trust that each individual will:
- Promote healthy life style choices during the school day
- Be a positive role model
- Be responsible for actively seeking support if it is needed, professionally or personally
- Participate in personal and professional development opportunities, strategies and training