We have two courses available, both of which provide quality hands-on experience and training. Our courses have been carefully designed to equip our trainee teachers with the knowledge, skills and experience they will need to build a firm foundation for a life-long career as a teacher.
Primary 3-7 (Course code: D561)
- Placements in Reception and Key Stage One
- Focused content on the Early Years Foundation Stage and KS1 curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status with PGCE (qualifies to teach across primary whole primary phase)
Primary 5-11 (Course code: 38KY)
- Placements in Key Stage One and Key Stage Two
- Focused content on Key Stage One and Key Stage Two curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status with PGCE (qualified to teach across the whole primary phase)
If you think you are ready to apply now, you can do this through the DfE's Apply Service.
If you would like to know more, please drop us an email or give us a call (CPD@iaspire.net / 01726 438613). Alternatively, you can come along to one of our information sessions.