AAT Admissions Consultation 23/24
In accordance with the School Admissions Regulations 2012 and the School Admissions Code 2021, the Directors of Aspire Academy Trust (AAT) are consulting on their proposed admission arrangements for the 2032/24 school year with regard to the academies within the Trust.
From 2023/2024 Nansloe Academy will also be included as part AAT admission arrangements.
Consultees are advised that the reasons for this consultation are:
1) the addition of the oversubscription criteria for the 2023/24 academic year - Children who attend an Aspire nursery class or onsite Aspire Nursery
The following persons are invited to comment:
- Parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen;
- Other admission authorities in the “relevant area” (i.e. the Local Authority and the governing bodies of primary schools/academies within a five mile radius which are their own admission authority); and
- Other persons living in the relevant area who, in the opinion of the Directors, have an interest in the proposed admission arrangements.
- Cornwall Council
- The Diocese (St Uny C of E Academy only)
If any of the persons or bodies above should wish to request a paper or electronic copy of these proposals, or if any of the persons or bodies above should wish to comment on these proposals, please contact: Lead Governance Officer, Aspire Academy Trust, Unit 20, St Austell Business Park, Carclaze, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4FD. Email Victoria Edwards via email@example.com
The consultation will be for 6 weeks inclusive of the Christmas period. The closing date for receipt of comments is 21st January 2022.