AAT Admissions Consultation 2022/23
Consultation for 2022/23 Admissions
In accordance with the School Admissions Regulations 2012 and the School Admissions Code 2014, the Directors of Aspire Academy Trust (AAT) are consulting on their proposed admission arrangements for the 2022/23 school year regarding the academies named below.
Consultees are advised that the reasons for this consultation are:
1. the reduction of the Published Admission Numbers from 90 to 60 for both:
- Biscovey Nursery and Infants’ Academy
- Biscovey Academy; and
2. the removal of the oversubscription criteria for the 2022/23 academic year:
- Religious reasons for St Uny CE Academy
The following persons are invited to comment:
- parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen;
- other admission authorities in the “relevant area” (i.e. the Local Authority and the governing bodies of primary schools/academies within a five-mile radius which are their own admission authority);
- and other persons living in the relevant area who, in the opinion of the Directors, have an interest in the proposed admission arrangements.
The Diocese (St Uny C of E Academy only) If any of the persons or bodies above should wish to request a paper or electronic copy of these proposals or if any of the persons or bodies above should wish to comment on these proposals, please contact:
Lead Governance Officer, Aspire Academy Trust, Unit 20, St Austell Business Park, Carclaze, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4FD.
Email: Victoria Edwards via email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of comments is 25 January 2021.