How to Apply
Applications for Initial Teacher Training are now open!
In order to undertaking primary teacher training with us, you will need to have:
- A first degree of a UK Higher Education Institution, which must be a 2:2 or above (achieved or pending).
- GCSE or O-Level Maths, English and Science at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications). From Summer 2017 the grades required under the new GCSE are 4-9.
- Pass the literacy and numeracy Professional Skills Tests set out by the Department for Education, prior to beginning the course.
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted via the UCAS website.
- You'll need to show us why teaching is your chosen career and that you have the talent, skills and passion to be a teacher. We are looking for the potential in individuals to become excellent primary teachers with Aspire, where a wealth of career opportunities are available.
- To find us on UCAS, search for Aspire Teaching Trust using the search function. Our full UCAS details are listed below.
If your application is successful, you'll be invited to an interview at one of our Aspire schools. You'll be observed leading an activity with a group of children, write a written reflection of your activity and complete a formal interview.
Aspire Teaching Trust - Teacher Training Code for UCAS
- Training provider code name: A2783
- Training provider code: 2HB
- Training programme code: 38KY