Academy Improvement Group
The AIG primary role is to deliver the annual Aspire Improvement Programme and quality assess standards within and across the Trust. The groups controls the academy improvement budget and will use the intelligence gathered via Hub monitoring activities to prioritise the fair and equitable distribution across the Trust. They will measure and account for the impact of all academy improvement activities.
Director of Inclusion
Director of Training, Leadership & CPD
Director of Operations
Director of Safeguarding
Director of Academy Improvement
Core functions of the AIG
- To align and communicate the strategic vision and Development Plan of the Trust, to ensure a seamless move from implementation to impact on ensuring outstanding outcomes for pupils.
- To oversee and monitor the cycle of Academy Improvement across the Hubs and identify and deliver support and challenge as appropriate
- To provide a wide ranging and highly effective framework of CPD to support the delivery of the Hub Development Plans
- To analyse and monitor data to identify strengths and areas of weakness and ascertain trends over time. To provide a full data analyses to each Hub and ensure the Hub is held to to account for precise actions regarding improvement actions.
- To ensure effective communication between the AIG and the Directors to ensure all priorities are appropriate, agreed, actioned and support signposted.
The Aspire Trust Strategic Development Plan sits seamlessly with the Hub Improvement Plans. There is clear evidence that all of the Trust priorities are being delivered effectively by the Hubs.
The AIG provides a clear line of accountability that enables discussions to take place at all levels within the Trust and engenders a collective responsibility for continuously improving standards.