Our academies are clustered together in Hubs of three or four academies. These Hubs are grouped according to both strategic and geographical areas. Hubs provide strategic partnerships to facilitate and deliver our core purpose of ensuring outstanding outcomes for pupils.
Core functions of Hubs
- To provide consistency of expectation, resourcing and a vehicle for quality assurance across the Trust.
- To provide an academy led accountability and improvement system- to empower academy staff to drive change and improvement right into the heart of academies within Aspire rather than a top down approach.
- To deliver and provide rigor to the Aspire Improvement programme.
- To assist in the delivery of the Aspire Development Plan to improve outcomes for children
- To empower middle leaders and help promote and develop networks to enable Heads of Schools to work in unison, and to deepen the Aspire talent pool.
- Facilitate peer to peer coaching support for staff – (incorporating digital learning opportunities eg using Iris)
- To facilitate the building of effective partnerships with parents, carers, communities, businesses and other stakeholders.
The academies within the Hub have a collective ambition to support and challenge each other ensuring a consistent drive to improve and add value to pupil outcomes.
A fast, fluid, flexible, and highly skilled, staffing structure is developed across the Trust.
The Hub facilitates the sharing of data, excellent practice, and consistently challenges practitioners to deliver one of the Trust’s founding principles: to be transparent, generous, and honest in how we work with each other.